We value our donors, volunteers and all those who choose to support us and take their privacy seriously. We will respect the privacy of the personal and organizational information that we are privileged to have.
Our commitment to respect the privacy of our supporters extends to how we obtain, use, protect and share information about them.
- We do not trade our donor lists with other organizations.
- We do not sell our donor lists to other organizations.
- We will use our best efforts to comply with the expressed wishes of any supporter who does not want their name used in any promotional material, wishes their name removed from solicitation lists, or wishes to have their gifts or services be anonymous.
- Donors may request not to receive mailings, such as our newsletter.
- We will collect, use and share information about our supporters among employees and volunteers only on a needs-to-know basis and for the sole purpose of carrying out the mission of Alabama Spay/Neuter.
Adopted by the Alabama Spay/Neuter Board of Directors